Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Gingerbread * Snowflake


 Howdy Crafters ~  well I am on a roll [card #2] using the gingerbread paper for my card base.  I think it is a perfect background for many types of Christmas images.

For this card - I printed this sweet gingerbread by Beccy's Place - cut it from the cardstock print using a stitched rectangle die. Pop up tape was added to the rectangle cut for dimension.

 I added some pink glitter glue to the 3 pink buttons on the gingerbread.
The wooded 3D snowflake is from my stash. I added some iridescence glitter glue to the surface Then glued it in the upper left hand corner.  

I will be making additional Christmas card using the gingerbread cardstock basically because I love that cardstock!

Merry Christmas!

I am entering this card in November Beccy's Holiday Challenge.

Beccy's Challenge - November Holiday Challenge UE

1 comment:

  1. The little wooden snowflake is fabulous Gail, I love the glitter you added. Great paper too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.