Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Christmas Coffee Card

 

Howdy Crafters - It has been awhile since I have posted.  

I lost a dear friend this month who went to be with the Lord -Linda Hobson. I miss her dearly but know she is in a better place and no more struggling with health issues. Praise the Lord.

Beccy has her 11th Annual Holiday Challenge going for the month of November. It is a fun and exciting challenge with prizes. It also encourages me to get my cards created. Come on over and join the fun.

Posted on Beccys place:

There's no limit on how many cards or projects you create but they must be holiday themed and created during the month of November 2023. All projects submitted will be eligible for prizes throughout the entire month, so get them in early!

Day 15 M is for Mocha

* Echo Park animal winter cardstock- cut with a stitched A2 metal die

* Beccy's Place graphics - Cafe Elements - find them HERE.
It is a fabulous set!  And I am a coffee freak - and not ashamed - hehe

I printed and fussy cut the Coffee cup and Banner from the set. I also positioned the text from this set on the banner before printing.  Foam tape was adhered to the coffee cup to give it dimension.

I used a metal stitched banner die from my stash to cut another banner and stamped Christmas on the white cardstock banner - I also used a teal marker to add dots to the banner. I placed the banner at the bottom on the left side of the A2 card.

Entering this card in Beccy's Place Annual Holiday Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed week.


2 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful Gail, I love the background paper you chose. The colours are a nice contrast for the coffee cup.
    I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear friend. I hope the lovely memories you have will bring you some comfort.
    Thinking of you.
    Beccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you Gail with a Super card, I love the sentiment with the coffee mug. SO true too. My sympathy goes out to you on the loss of your friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.