Monday, October 2, 2023

Coffee Wobble Card

 

Howdy Crafters ~ I am a fan of pumpkins and Coffee!!  I have a Coffee Wobble card today.  

The coffee cup is from Beccy's Place - Cut using my Portrait Die Cutting Machine and colored with Markers. A wobble was placed behind the cup to make action when one flicks the cup with their finger.  This coffee cup image is one of my favorites - so I use it often to design cards

The Pumpkins are stitched metal dies. I layered them on the card with the top two using pop up tape.

I used Wood ring cardstock as a mat for my card and cut it with an A2 metal stitched die.

Thanks for dropping by - this is an all occasion card.

It is an honor to share with:

2023 - October Monthly challenge - Beccy's Place - use her image UE

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous autumn inspired card Gail... I love the combination of colours! Great idea to add the wobble behind the coffee cup too, they're so much fun!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Great card and love the wobble of the cup, great background too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.