Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Merry & Bright

 Recipe
Stitched Rectangle Die
Oval Die
Pink Snowflake Cardstock
Beccy's Images - Candy Cane - Candy Holly
Made as print n cut - foam tape behind image
Beccy's sentiment - stitched banner die

Today ends the 9th Annual Holiday Cards, Tag, Project Challenge at Beccy's Place.  It has been a highlight of the month for me. I enjoy this challenge every year. 

Beccy is a very generous person in providing Gift Certificate prizes.  Beccy's  images are a delight - both colored and black & white.  There is a sample piece of art each day to give inspiration plus a challenge to create a project by following the prompt. 
 
 Be sure to join in the fun next year - you will be on pins and needles when it is race time.
 
Thank you Beccy for hosting this challenge every November - I can hardly believe it is December already.
 
This is my  LAST entry for the challenge - but what do I know? I have an hour left - he he.
 
Merry Christmas ~ and I wish above all else that everyone be in good health and prosper, just as your soul prospers.  God Bless you every one!

Sharing with:

Projects Challenge- C is for Candy Cane

December Beccy Challenge - optional brads, paper clips or eyelets ~ with Beccy's Image only UE
 
Saturday CHNC Weekly UE

December CHN Patterned Paper UE

2 comments:

  1. It's absolutely my pleasure Gail. I have as much fun as everyone else in November, and boy do I feel inspired by all the beautiful creations.
    Your pink and green card is fabulous, it's one of my favourite colour combinations. The pretty snowflake paper looks wonderful with the candy canes. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Gail! Haven't printed any of my new Beccy's images yet - I love seeing them in action!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.