Welcome to my Blog. I enjoy making cards, tags, and paper projects. I am a follower of Jesus Christ who paid for my sins by dying on the Cross. John 3:16.
Pages
▼
Thursday, November 18, 2021
Mini Slimline
Howdy Crafters - I was not sure about the size of a Mini-slimline until I saw it posted - which is 3x6. So I created one. This is my first min-slim card ~ I think~ not sure if I ever did one before.? Thanks for dropping by!
Recipe Slimline Die trimmed off the end Strips of Holly Cardstock Beccy Image - Bell - colored - made as Print N Cut Portrait Die Cutting Machine
A mini-slim?! Now this is new to me... I've heard of scraplets, which are about the same size, but I've not heard of mini-slims. What a great name for a great card, thanks Gail! Cheers, Beccy
A mini-slim?! Now this is new to me... I've heard of scraplets, which are about the same size, but I've not heard of mini-slims. What a great name for a great card, thanks Gail!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Beccy