Sunday, October 24, 2021

Fall Fox

 Howdy Crafters ~ I watched a Video By MARY ~ Cardz TV - to create this card.  I just love this Fox, which is my favorite print n cut image by Beccy.  I use Silhouette Studio and my Portrait to cut the Fox. All the Fall papers are by Recollections which I have had for several years.  

The sentiment stamp is by Cardz TV. I have used LF Rectangle Die, a banner die, and a 2 1/2 stitched circle die.Wood patterned cardstock. Foam tape is behind the Fox and the sentiment banner.   

You can follow Mary's video and see her card by clicking HERE.              

 Thanks for stopping by!

Sharing with these challenges

 
October Beccy's Challenge - using her Fox Image - which is my favorite Fox
 
October Four Seasons AG UE 10/25

5 comments:

  1. The fox is very cute and love your papers. They go together just perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Four Seasons, Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I too love that little fox! Thanks for being with us at Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these autumn papers Gail, what wonderful, warm colours! They work perfectly with the fox image too. The sentiment you added is very cute and I like the banner die you used.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, Gail, this is soooooo cuuuuuuute! Love the fox and those gorgeous fall papers! Beautiful card, my friend! I will email you soon, have run out of time lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.