Saturday, October 23, 2021

Blowing Kisses

 
Howdy Crafters - I have been on a roll with shaker cards lately.  I find them quick and easy to create with the die, acrylic insert, and shaker items from my stash.  Thank you for stopping by!

 Recipe
Vagabond2
Slimline Stitched Rectangle Die
MFT Stitched Heart Die
MFT Acrylic Shaker
Shaker Items
MFT Blowing Kisses - Stamp and Die
Marker for coloring
Echo Park Tree Cardstock
Inside card ~  Merry Christmas Stamp - Black Ink

Sharing with these challenges:

Oct MFT Slim Line Shaker UE AG 
 

 #565 Saturday CHN Weekly Christmas  UE

October CHN Patterned Paper UE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 565 - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.