Sunday, June 6, 2021

Great is thy Faithfulness

 Howdy Crafters, I found this cool patterned cardstock with the trees and background splatters in my stash.   My printer is down [ugh] so I am waiting on a new one to arrive soon. 

Anywhoo, I had this cool Gnome [gnomes in my garden] named Nigel by Beccy @ Beccy's Place Store in my stash as a print and cut image I created in Silhouette/Portrait - I am gnome fan so had to use him!

I think Nigel looks like he was made for this patterned paper.

I found a scripture stamp that fit perfectly on the card with Nigel. I had already added Nigel to the card, so I was thankful that stamp worked out. Whew!

I used a wonky stitched rectangle die to cut the patterned paper as my mat. I used white cardstock for the base of my A2 card.

Stickles yellow glitter glue was added to the lantern to give this card a bit of sparkle. ~ Thank you for stopping by~

Entering these challenges:

June Monthly Beccy's Place UE with Beccy's images

#142 Friday Cardz TV AG 3/3

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful verse for the card and I love Nigel in his snowy background.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great when things just work out perfectly? I'm so pleased the sentiment fit so well with your card base, and I totally agree that Nigel looks right at home atop that paper. Love the white spatters, it looks like falling snow. Well done Gail!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love a gnome!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.