Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Coffee Gal

 Coffee Gal and Roses

Howdy Crafters ~ I was in a purple mood again so everything is coming up roses with purple ~

Recipe
Open 3D Purple Paper Roses [gifted to me a crafting friend], Newton Nooks Gal with Coffee [from Pumpkin Latte Stamp and Die Set- one of my favorite stamps from Newton's Nook!] colored with purple Markers & Grey marker for the hair.
The Sentiment is Newton Nooks "Newton Loves Coffee Stamp Set" using
Versafine Imperial Purple Ink to stamp the sentiment - and a Sizzix oval die to cut.
Stitched Scallop, Rectangle, and Banner Dies
Thank you for dropping by!

Inspired to create by:

Monday -#147  Inky Paws Sketch Challenge 3/3




Wed Double D - Wed - Double D -Flowers of the Month Challenge 2/3

 Monday Pammies Inky Pinkies 3/3

May Caffeine Fueled Paper Play - Newtons Nook Sponsor UE

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful purple colors. This morn after I dropped off my dogs st dog day camp I used rewards at Starbucks and had a Steamed Cinnamon Dolce.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flower of the Month’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you've made another fun coffee-themed card, and it's in my favorite color--purple! It's darling, Gail! So happy you joined us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Gail, I LOVE purples! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D! Oh, and have fun with your new goodies for The Greetery, I LOVE mine and just can't seem to get enough of them.hah!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not purple roses. Cute idea. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! I love all the beautiful shades of purple paired with the Pumpkin Latte girl - she's one of my favorites, too! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute project, Gail. Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week. kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute project, Gail. Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week. kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.