Thursday, March 4, 2021

Dr. Seuss

Dr. Seuss is such a great children's author - My son Ben had a grand collections of his books, which I read to him before he learned to read those marvelous books. I read the books to my grandchildren and now they are back into the hands of my son. Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

 Recipe
Vagabond2
TH Brick Embossing Folder
3 Gems
Stella Sketch- Turned sideways
Cat - Dr Seuss Poem
Polk-a-dot Cardstock
Markers for coloring

Inspired to create by:

Sunday -#905 Stella Sketch 2/2

Thursday MFT #161- Color Challenge UE

Wed - Word Art 481-482 AG 4/5

March  CHN Patterned Paper  UE

 Wed Double D - Book Covers - anything on any of the book covers - inspired by the cat and Poem Book Cover 2/3








 



12 comments:

  1. Wonderful book theme card. My daughter enjoyed Dr Seuss books. I did some cleaning and found her sound books. Removed the old cell batteries, bought new batteries and am mailing a few to my Great Niece in FL. It's great to hand down books in wonderful shape and that brought wonderful memories to next generation.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine H0oneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very timely for this challenge and the recent times. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge, Book Cover.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love inspiration from all your challenges! Love the end product!
    Thank you for joining Stella Says Sketch!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a great card Gail! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Book Covers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading Dr. Seuss books as a child and I also read them to the kids I babysat (no kids of my own). I am disheartened that the "woke" culture has banned a number of Dr. Seuss books recently, deeming them as racist. It's a crazy world we're living in, and getting crazier all the time. Your card is adorable and I like this image; I'm sure I have this one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›This card! Dr. Seuss is the best!!! Thank you so very much for the tribute! Have a great weeken!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo ~ Catch the bug challengeblog. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love that you did this!! So clever and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how fun this is, great image!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun card. I love the colours you have used. Thank you for sharing your project at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.