Thursday, January 21, 2021

Perk Up

 Howdy Crafters - Recently I won at QKR Stampede - 3 digital stamps - I selected this cool snail as one of my selections - I had in mind to use him in several ways - one was for a coffee card. Here is what I came up with today.  Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Vagabond2
Die Cuts: CUTplorations - Coffee word, Hug in A Mug, Coffee cup with Steam
Stitched Banner Die - Red Washi Tape - pen to write Perk Up!
MFT Stitched Scallop Rectangle Die
QKR Stampede Snail - Distress inks and markers for coloring
Cardstock: Plaid, Green patterned, Black, White, Kraft


Inspired to create by:

QKR Stampede AG 3/3

 Jan CHN Patterned Paper UE

 Wednesday - Word Art Wednesday- AG

Caffeine Fueled paper Play AG with Sponsor Coffee Products UE


 

 

 

 Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge UE


 


4 comments:

  1. LOL. The snail made me laugh. Sluggishly cute.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gial, I'm a DT for QKR and really like how you used that fun digi on a coffee card. Really creative idea. TFS! Kathy Asper at https://myasperations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect sentiment for me! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So fun! Thanks for playing along at CLC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.