Saturday, December 5, 2020

A2 Tuxedo Card

 

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
LW Santa Tuxedo Card SVG - Freebie I received at Silhouette some time ago -I reduced the base to a Size A2 card - and added: LW Gnome
Various cardstock including Patterned Cardstock
Carta Bella Shovel and Sentiment Embellishments


I would like to share with:

Sat Catch the Bug AG 2/3

Friday#129  Cardz TV AG 2/3

Saturday #519 CHN Weekly Christmas UE

 December CHN Patterned Paper

December Die Cut Divas AG 1/4


 

4 comments:

  1. Cute style of card for gnome peeking out. Do not think I've made one like this. Has not snowed here in N TX in over 6 yrs when my dog Daisy played in snow & made snow angels.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet and I just love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cut Divas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the unique shape of your card. The use of the plaid makes this card super cute too. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and I love the gnome. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, Arlene, DT for Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.