Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Penguin Shaker Tag

 Recipe  2 photos - close up of penguin below
Vagabond2
Bakers Twine
Stitched Tag Die
Stitched Banner Die
TH Dome Acrylic
MFT Penguin - Markers for coloring
Sequins inside Dome
Kraft and Patterned Cardstock

Inspired to create by:

November 25 Days of Christmas Tags -Inspiration for my Tag from
Day 25 by  Dana Kirby   - inspired by Penguin Shaker

 


November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE P is for Penguin

 
CHN Weekly #517 Christmas Challenge
  November CHN Patterned Paper UE

3 comments:

  1. I love these acrylic domes Gail, I was just looking at some projects with them last weekend. The little penguin in your dome is adorable! I like the filling too, particularly the two largest sequins.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun Gail. I like that you made the shaker part of the snow globe. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A penguin shaker/snow globe! How incredible sweet! LOVE this!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.