Thursday, November 26, 2020

Mocha Christmas

 

I am entering  Beccy's Place November Monthly Holiday A-Z Card Challenge. It  is a fun challenge - with prizes. 

X is for Xyron - 2 photos - see Xyron photo below

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Tag and Stitched Square Dies
Beccy's Image - Poultry in Motion - Chicken with Coffee - Made into a Print N Cut - Portrait Die Cutting Machine - see 2nd photo below
Sentiment Stamp - Black Ink


Inspired to create by:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE  X is for Xyron

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

 CHN Weekly #517 Christmas Challenge



3 comments:

  1. Well done Gail! "X" is such a difficult letter to find colours, images or tutorials for... xyron is a good one! Love your pink and white card and the cute sentiment you used, very appropriate for the image.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xyron is such a great idea for X. I have a Xyron that I haven't used in ages so maybe I need to get it out for next time I want to create using X! Love that you have made a tag/card combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.