Friday, November 27, 2020

Day 26 Bonus Day

 

There were 26 Days in the 25 Day of Christmas Tag Challenge - Day 26 is the BONUS Day.

I am happy to announce I made at least one tag for each day posted [Day 1-26] inspired by at least one of the designers on each post - see my list below - I also made many additional tags as well! It was a fun ride!

I hope you joined in on the fun - have a blessed day!

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Tag Die - Bakers Twine
MFT Lip Balm die and acrylic lip gloss holder
MFT Rip Die behind Lip Balm - see photo


Candy Cane Chap Stick
Beccy's Image - Package
MFT Penguin Stamp - colored and fussy cut - Scotch foam tape behind Penguin


Inspired to create by:

 November 25 Days of Christmas Tags -Inspiration for my Tag from Day 26  -Marieke Slaats  inspired by Lip Gloss, Penguin, Package

 

Also sharing with these challenges:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE L is for Lip Gloss

 
CHN Weekly #517 Christmas Challenge
  November CHN Patterned Paper UE
 
25 Days of Christmas - Tags I created + Crafter[s] that inspired me to create my tag:
Day 1- Vanessa Menhorn Penguin and Banner
              Day 1 - Mendi Yoshikaw Santa
              Day 1- Ardyth Percey-Robb  with her Hat and Mitten and coffee tag
              Day 1 -
Lindsey Larsen: Sloth, Circle Tag, packages
              Day 1  Joyce Mehrberg - Fox Critter
              Day 1 Ana Andersoninspired by-Tree, Penguin, Red/Green tag, scallop border at bottom on tag
              Day 1 Ana Anderson   inspired by-snowman and the snowflake
 
              Day 2-Lin Brandyberry  inspired by Gnome
              Day 2  Cheiron Brandon by her Pink and Green Tree - sentiment  across the Tree
              Day 2 Lin Brandyberry  [using the SS Gnome die] & Day 6 coffee  Vicki Dutcher  
              Day 2  Lin Brandyberry  Gnome and Coffee Day 6  by- Vicki Dutcher  
              Day 2  Lin Brandyberry -  Gnome, double tag, and HO HO HO words              
              Day 2  Maura Hibbitts snowflake background &Day 2 by Lin Brandyberry stacked tag
 
Day 3- Kim Heggins - Poinsettia
               DAY 3 ~Nicole Watts -  Gold Snowflake
Day 4- Day 4 Kim Heggins Coffee Tag
            Day 4  Amanda Wilcox 3 Penguins
Day 5-  DAY 5 Kelly Griglione Gingerbread Tag
Day 6- Vicki Dutcher  Several  Coffee Tag Creations
           Day 6  Jane at Janes Journal Blog  Let it Snow Die/Ornaments
           Day 6 Elaine Place  Snowflake Tag & Let it Snow Die Cut.
Day 7- Beverley Brown Holly Leaves
Day 8 Kim Heggins Color Pink and humor
           Day 8 Jamie Gracz -snow globe
Day 9-Joyce Mehrberg Coffee Tag
Day 10-  Kathy Schweinfurth JOY
Day 11-Dilay Nacar Ornament
Day 12 Tracey McNeely -Bunny Critter
Day 13-Maria Patrick--the humor and The Gnome -Day 2 by Lin Brandyberry
           Day 13 Red Truck Tag Karen Bull & Day 6  Vicki Dutcher   Coffee
Day 14- Natasha Kara Snowman and Mountain 
               Day 14 Tammy Stark  her Green LF Cup
               Day 14  Lindsey Larsen  - Unicorn Critter
Day 15- Joyce Mehrberg GNOEL ~ Gnome
Day 16- Lindsey M-P HO HO HO
Day 17 - Lydia Fiedler Kraft and Snowman
             Day 17 - Kim Heggins Blue Background & 2 bears walking
             Day 17 - Judy Rozema  Deer, Pink background - Glitter -Snowbank, Sequins
             Day 17 - Ceal Pritchett
Day 18Joyce Mehrberg --  Bulb and colors, black marks above bulb
Day 19 - Tracey McNeely - Santa Suit Tag
               Day 19-  Lisa Bzibziak - Owl Critter
Day 20- Norine Borys Printable tag - used Print and Cut/White and Kraft Cardstock
Day 21-
Tracey McNeely -Interactive Surprise/Day 6 Elaine Place Snowflakes /Day 2 Lin Gnome
Day 22 - Joyce Mehrberg White Stag on Black Cardstock
Day 23-Carol Mayne-  Kraft Cardstock - Dec 25
Day 24- Zsofia Molnar- Tree
Day 25-
Dana Kirby - Penguin and Shaker
Day 26- [this posting - Lip Gloss ]Bonus Day -Marieke Slaats

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Gail. Plus you made extra! I'm still working on mine. I'm going to get there, too, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tag with the chapstick! What a great idea for a gift. Thanks for being our guest designer at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous paper Gail, I think I remember you saying you've almost used it up. It's a bummer when something you love using runs out and you can't find more. Great mix of colours on this one, I love the red, green and chocolate brown. Cute!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag. I really do like your chapstick tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gail:
    Love your tag. You know how I struggle with digital images...and that I always have. SO.....I recently bought all the die-cuts and plastic inserts from My Favorite Things to make these adorable lip balm holders. I just LOVE them, and can't wait to make my first. I'll be sure to let you know when I do. I want to create some for Christmas gifts to give all the younger girls I have to give a little "somethin' somethin'" to this year. It will be FUN. Thanks for sharing this one to inspire me. Hope you're having a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag is so fun! I love the lip balm inside. And many congrats on your tags! One for every day is no small feat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.