Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Frame Pull Pop Up

 

4x4 Christmas Pop Up card with Sentiment Inside

3 Photos - Recipe
Vagabond2


KB Frame Pull Pop Up Die Set - the Pop Up Section can be placed on any size card - has a pop up inside - see next photo

Echo Park Papers

Stitched Landscape Die for Snow Hill

MFT Flurry of Love Stamp Set - Snowman
MFT Cooler with You Stamp Set - Sentiment

Markers

It would be an honor to share with:

October CHN Patterned UE

Saturday CHN Christmas  UE

Monday Simon Says- Movie Inspirations Frosty the Snowman 5/5

Wednesday Word Art AG 1/5

FB Karen Burniston Fan Club - Not a Challenge





2 comments:

  1. What a fun and so cute card Gail! I adore the papers you used on this one, such cute papers. That little snowman is pretty adorable too. Well done! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my friend. I am blogging again but still having health problems. One of these days I will email you. I couldn't miss the Cat Lovers Hop and fortunately I made my cat projects ahead of time. Love your pop-up card! That snowman makes me smile! You have so many cool dies and I've been looking at your blog posts as I scroll through and you are rocking your dies for sure! Sadly I haven't taken the time or energy to comment. Trying to get caught up with some blog visiting today. I hope all is well with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.