Friday, September 18, 2020

Thinking of You

Howdy:

I have been using embellishments on my cards recently.  I have purchased many embellishments over the years or won them in card challenges - so it was time to start using them.  This jar I purchased on clearance at Michael's several years ago.

I surely do like those Fun acrylic flowers in the Jar which included the tag sentiment and gold twine.

 For the 3 layers on this card:
1. Recollection Leaf Patterned paper on top of the white card base for the mat. I cut the paper with a Stitched Rectangle Die
2. A stitched banner die [ Vagabond2 cutting machine] to cut 3 colors - Yellow Polk-a-dot, Green, and Brown Cardstock - I also added 3 gems on my second layer.
3. For the 3rd  layer I am using the 3D Foamed Acrylic Jar Sticker by Recollections.
Thanks for stopping by!

It would be an honor to share with:

Friday Cut It Up - #209 - Happy Fall You all - A Fall Project with 3 layers 1E

 September CHN Patterned Paper

 Mod Squad - Autumn Foliage2/3 - leaf paper

 October Stamplorations Summer Challenge UE AG

 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall card, Gail. Thanks for explaining so clearly how you made it! and Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Happy Fall, Y’all + 3 Layers challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful dimension and originality. I made my 3 layer Fall card yesterday and posting soon.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a beautiful fall card. Thanks for joining our Happy Fall challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.