Thursday, August 6, 2020

Jingles all the way

Recipe
Vagabond2
Rabbit Hole Dog Coffee Stamp
Markers
Poppy Stamps Tree Dies
Various Cardstock
Rabbit Hole Sentiment - Versafine Black Ink - Misti

Inspired to create by:

MFT Sketch Challenge

MFT Color Challenge

August CHN Patterned Paper 

Saturday - CHN Weekly Christmas

 Wednesday Simon Says -- use your favorite tool - that has to be my Vagabond2 I use it nearly every time I create--4/5

Jingle Bells Left over Challenge  Christmas - all the paper strips are left overs

August Caffeine Fueled Paper Play



4 comments:

  1. what an awesome layout for using those paper strips ... so glad you shared your Holiday Leftovers with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that is the PERFECT sketch for using up offcuts of paper, that is brilliant! so happy you shared your holiday leftovers with us at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant....he somehow reminds me of me! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack!! You know I love this guy!! Adorable! Thanks for playing along at the CLC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.