Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Happy Birthday Ombre Card

This is Day 4 of MFT Summer School Challenge - Ombre.  I am using colored cardstock for my Ombre and lifting the MFT Day 4 You Tube video of using Happy Birthday - thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Black, White and 3 shades of Pink Cardstock
Recollections Pink Flowers
Recollections gems
LaLaLand Happy Stitched Die - Vagabond2
Birthday Stamp inside
Rectangle Die for base of card

Inspired to create by:

MFT Summer School - Day 4 - Ombre

Monday - Simon Says Birthday 4/5

Wednesday Word Art Week 2

2 comments:

  1. Ombre pink is pretty. I'm just now posting my Symmetry.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to make the Happy's ombre. Love that they are stitched to.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.