Friday, February 28, 2020

Sympathy Card

Howdy Crafters ~ I made this card for my dear friend Judy and crafting buddy - she loss her Dad at the age of 95. Her dad was a great wood worker that created many fabulous furniture pieces.  Judy took care of her dad in her home for over a year.  He will be dearly missed. Thanks for stopping by. ~ Gail~
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Recipe - 2 photos 
Vagabond2
Plaid Cardstock
Buttons
MFT Tool Dies - Kraft and gray cardstock
MFT Banner stitched die
Rubber stamp Sympathy Sentiment
inside - 3D Sticker Sentiment

I would like to share with these challenges:

 February CHN Patterned Paper- UE
 Wednesday Word Art Wed AG
#109 Cardz TV AG
 Wednesday Simon Says AG



3 comments:

  1. How nice that you incorporated tools into this sympathy card Gail. It is a nice sympathy card. My thoughts and prayers are with your friend on the loss of her dad. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card for a sad occasion. Such a great sentiment and I like how you personalized this with the woodworking tools. Great card, and I think it would work for other occasions as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.