Sunday, January 19, 2020

HB Card

Howdy Crafters ~ I got inspired by several challenges as well as Shirley's stencil technique to create this birthday card. Thanks for stopping by - have a blessed day.

Recipe
Vagabond2
CUTplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Die
Stitched Small Tag die
Mixed Media printable background
Burlap Stencil - Blue and Brown Distress Ink - Sponge
3 Pixel Brads
Memory Box Cheers -[ Letter dies]
Beccy's Image - Poultry in Motion - this Chicken with her coffee just cracks me up - it is one of my favorite digitals
you can get it here
Happy Birthday Stamp- Misti - Versafine Black Ink

I would like to share with these challenges:
 
 Jan Stamplorations Stencil Challenge UE
Wed Simon Says Use a Stencil 4/5
Jan Beccys Place UE 
Jan MFT Birthday Challenge use the word CHEERS UE






4 comments:

  1. OMGosh, this is a cute and funny card Gail! I am so loving that chicken in her robe and coffee in hand. Too cute, but it is her expression that makes it so funny. Great stenciling as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job with that wonderful background Gail, I love the texture and colours. I also like the "Cheers" sentiment, it covers many happy occasions or just to say hello. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you used with the burlap stencil. One of my favorite color combos. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun - love the collage look here. Thanks for joining the STAMPlorations stencil challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.