Saturday, December 7, 2019

Snowman Shaker

NOTE: If my cards are sideways on your blog, it is a  Windows10 Thing - I have done everything I know to get them to show up correctly - right now on my blog this photo is upright - but that could change tomorrow - so sorry!

 Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Rectangle Die
Stitched Wonky CUTplorations Die
Sizzix TH Winter Wonder Die - Snowman
Recycled Cardboard - 5 layers to create the Shaker Cards
Sizzix Circle Die
Acrylic
MFT Bow Die
Christmas Word Sentiment

Inspired to create by:

CHN Patterned Paper UE 

#467 CHN Christmas Weekly

#104 Cardz TV Friday AG #3

Friday QKR Stampede AG #3

Sat December Catch the Bug AG

 Dec Christmas Card Day by Simon Says - Show us Christmas Cards you are making this year

Tuesday Morning Sketches #2 




4 comments:

  1. Hi, Gail! If I click on the photo, it turns the right way so I am able to see it properly! It's a super cute shaker card! You have some awesome dies! I'm happy to see you playing at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Thank you for joining us! I hope you'll come back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love your snowman!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one. This is cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make, love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck! And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.