Monday, November 18, 2019

Snow, Snow, Snow

I came up with this idea for the letter U for Beccy's Challenge - Umbrella! - I used the Tim Holtz Umbrella Man die with textured Blue Cardstock.  Then I used black and white printed cardstock for the Stamped Sentiments. I ran the tag through a snowflake embossing folder.

Thanks for Dropping by!

Recipe
Cutplorations Stitched Tag Die
Snowflake Embossing Folder
TH Umbrella Man Die
Cardz TV Sentiment Stamps
Misti - Versafine Black Ink

Inspired to create by:

 November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE U is for Umbrella

Sat CHN Weekly Christmas

 Nov CHN Patterned Paper - the wording was stamped on pattered paper

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea for a tricky letter Gail, well done! I have seen this image many times and love it in all it's forms. Great idea to add the embossing and I also like the way you've added the word "snow" several times. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.