Saturday, November 9, 2019

Sled Tag

I am joining in on the 25 Days of Christmas Tag Challenge.  Today's tag is Day 6  lifted from - GD Karolyn -  I was inspired by the Sled on her tag and the label for the greeting.  See her tag here.


I am hoping to get at least 25 tags done - one for each day - more if I have time.  Thanks for dropping by - enjoy your day!

Recipe
Vagabond2 - Cutplorations Stitched Tag Die
Red Crinkle Ribbon
Memory Box Small sled die - distress inks and markers
KB Wreath Die - Patterned cardstock and red Marker
Spellbinders Label Die
Merry Christmas Stamp - Versafine Black ink

Inspired to create by:
 
November 25 Days of Christmas Tags - UE  Day 6


November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE S is for sled

Sat CHN Weekly Christmas

Nov CHN Patterned Paper


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous job on your tag and being inspired by Karolyn. Sadly we aren't in need of sleds here in Florida but I've always wanted to slide down a hill of snow. It just looks like such fun. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sled! Great idea to hang a little wreath off the top. I like the way you've done the sentiment Gail, the banner looks fabulous.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sled tag is adorable Gail! I love your little sled and your background paper. 25 tags is a great pile of tags, I hope you can get them all done and maybe some extras. Love this idea! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sled tag! I too am aiming for at least 25 tags - however I am already on catch up! Last year I made so many tags I could share them with my sister for her presents!!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet...what a wonderful sled! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute design.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.