Saturday, November 9, 2019

Mouse Tag

I am joining in on the 25 Days of Christmas Tag Challenge.  Today's tag is Day 5 lifted from Kelly.  I am inspired by the Mouse on her Tag - You can see Kelly's Tag HERE.

I am hoping to get at least 25 tags done - one for each day - more if I have time.  Thanks for dropping by - enjoy your day!

Recipe
Vagabond2 -Sizzix Bulb Die
Black Ribbon
Poppy Stamps Holly Leaves and berries Die
Poppy Stamps Whittle Mouse Die
KB Frame Charm
Merry Christmas Stamp - Versafine Black ink

Inspired to create by:
 
November 25 Days of Christmas Tags - UE  Day5


November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE  M is for Mouse

Sat CHN Weekly Christmas

Nov CHN Patterned Paper- the leafs are patterned paper


5 comments:

  1. This is a cute tag. I like how you've framed the little mouse. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag has a great shape, I like the idea of the bauble. Cute little mouse too! Your Christmas gifts are going to look beautiful with all these handmade tags Gail.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! How adorable is your little mouse, nestled in a frame and set atop a bauble-shaped tag! Love it! Another gem in the 25 Days gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.