Sunday, November 17, 2019

Elf Tag

Recipe
Vagabond2
CUTplorations Stitched Tag Die
Gina Marie Elf Stamp - Markers
Gina Marie Jingle Bell Stamp - Markers
Hero Arts Holly and berries Stamp - distress Inks
Star STENCIL - Distress Ink - This is patterned paper that I used the stencil to add the stars
Arlenes Snow paint
Merry Christmas Stamp
Bakers Twine

I am joining in on the 25 Days of Christmas Tag Challenge. Day 12  I was inspired by Monika's Elf Tag - holly and berries, and stenciled background - CLICK HERE to see Monica's Elf Tag.


Inspired to create by:

November 25 Days of Christmas Tags - UE  Day 12

November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE - E is for Elf

Sat CHN Weekly Christmas

 Nov CHN Patterned Paper - I stamped stars on the patterned paper in the background of this tag

November STAMPlorations Theme and Photo - Stamps and Circles - berries circles and jingle bells

November Stamplorations Stencil Challenge - UE - I am lifting a tag by Monika- star stencil in background 

7 comments:

  1. Love your CASE of my tag, Gail! I really like how you incorporated the star background and the snow! So glad you felt inspired by my tag. Thanks for playing along at the challenges too. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are those wonderful elf feet and legs. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is super fun! Great idea to leave the elf's legs swinging from the chimney! Love the bright and festive colours too. Well done Gail!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute elf tag and the snow paint. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these elf legs - I may have to have a go at this design!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely tag!! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations challenges again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cute! Thanks for linking up over at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.