Friday, November 22, 2019

Dog Christmas Tag

I am so sorry my photo is not showing up on blog challenges - it really is a Windows 10 situation - I cannot fix this and I wish Microsoft would!  So sorry

Recipe
Vagabond2
CUTPlorations Stitched Rectangle Tag
Bakers Twine
Dog Paws and Bone Stencil - Distress Ink
Carta Bella Snowman Embellishment
The Rabbit Hole Dog/Coffee Sentiment Stamps - Markers
Merry Christmas Stamp - Memento Black Ink - Misti

Inspired to create by:

November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE - C is for Caffeine/Coffee

Sat CHN Weekly Christmas

Friday Cardz TV AG #1 

November Caffeine Fueled The Rabbit Hole Sponsor stamp UE 


November Stamplorations Stencil Challenge-UE 



5 comments:

  1. Love the image Gail, that's one "ruff" looking dog! I think a lot of us might feel like he does before that first coffee of the day. Love the sentiment, what a great play on words.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun tag - thanks for joining the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I think that pup is my fave from TRHD... looks so much like my dog. Thank you again for playing along in November with CFPP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun image!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge.
    Sorry I am late on my blog hopping... but better late than never.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.