Monday, November 11, 2019

Christmas Tag

I am joining in on the 25 Days of Christmas Tag Challenge.  Today's tag is Day 3  lifted from - Larissa. I was inspired by the girl carrying packages - see  Larissa's tag HERE

I am hoping to get at least 25 tags done - one for each day - more if I have time.  Thanks for dropping by - enjoy your day!

Recipe
Vagabond2 - Cutplorations Stitched Tag Die- 2 cuts of tag
Clothes Pin
Newtons Nook - Pumpkin Latte Stamp and Die - I cut off the pumpkin and added presents from scraps of paper - Markers for coloring
Blue Distress ink for background of tag
Merry Christmas Stamp - Versafine Black ink

Inspired to create by:
 
November 25 Days of Christmas Tags - UE  Day 3


November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE  P is for packages

Sat CHN Weekly Christmas

Nov CHN Patterned Paper

4 comments:

  1. Cute tag Gail! I bet we've all felt like this, or maybe actually been like this, in the lead up to Christmas! At least she's managing to hold her coffee cup! Love the large peg at the top. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if my first comment came through. If not, I just wanted to say this is a cute tag and that I like the tartan paper backing the front tag. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and how you have altered it - super colouring!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to make one of your presents match the backing tag! This is a sweet tag. Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.