Sunday, October 20, 2019

Owl

Recipe
Vagabond2
LF Stitched Leaf Die
LW Stitched Rectangle Die
MFT Die - Mat die with the curve
MFT Banner Die
Stamp Simply Banner die in Kraft
Owl and Pumpkin Embellishments
Poppy Stamps Black Pumpkin Die
Black Gem

Inspired to create by:

October CHN Patterned Paper UE
Saturday Catch the Bug - Bingo -  3 layers - players choice[ die cuts ]- Gem #3


NOTE: Yes some of my images end up rotating on their own after I upload them - ugh - nothing I can do about this! 

Oh my goodness - this is driving me nuts - sometimes my photos rotate on my blog posting or they will rotate when I upload them to a challenge, etc.  

The Photo on the Left was vertical when I uploaded it - today it is now sideways 90 degrees - I cannot find any HELP to fix this issue in Windows 10 which I had to upgrade since Windows 7 was no longer working for me - ugh!!

My motto: If it ain't broke don't try to fix it - on future upgrades] If it is broke - then give us a fix please Microsoft!! Thank you very much!

 I am doing a test to see if the photo on the right will end up rotating in the future.  Sigh - so annoying!!



1 comment:

  1. Very cute owl card!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.