Saturday, September 21, 2019

All Aboard!

Recipe
Karen B Train Pivot Panels and Train Accessories Dies
Karen B Bear, Zebra Animal Die

Patterned Cardstock - other plain colors
Poppy Stamp Whittle Mouse Die
Red Gems for Train Lights

CUTplorations Stitched Tag Die
Bakers Twine
Heart Die Cuts
White Gel Pen
Distress Inks
Markers

It would be an honor to share with:

Sept CHN Patterned Paper
Summer Tagplorations - AG with a Tag UE
Summer CUTplorations - AG with Die Cuts + Stamplorations Product [Tag] UE
Saturday Catch the bug - Bingo - Gem [train lights]- Twine[inside on tag]- Sentiment[inside card All Aboard!] #2


FB Karen Burniston UE









3 comments:

  1. What a fun card...I love the pop-up inside! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail your train is just too cute. Those dies are just wonderful. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug BINGO Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. What a fun card for a little boy or that man who is a kid at heart. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.