Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Magic Envelope + Card

Recipe Magic Envelope + Card [2 photos]
Check out this Video - super cool CLICK HERE

1. Patterned cardstock - double sided works best [this was single side sheet of paper. I messed up the first time doing this Magic Envelope, so I tried again and used the messed up pieces to insert inside the envelope with the message card. I also used a SU heart stencil with Blue distress ink to finish off the inside.

2.Dimensions are in the tutorial

Envelope Opened with card glued down inside
3. I used Vagabond 2 with a square stitched die to cut my patterned cardstock for the Stamp section.

4. Misti, Dylusions lady stamp & Sentiments with Distress ink for the inside

Butterfly paper clip is used only to hold down the stamp area - which would be glued down before mailing.

HINT: I made a template and wrote all the measurements inside the layout.

I would like to share with:

 June - CHN Patterned Paper  UE
Wednesday SS AG #2
Wednesday WAW AG Week2 - #2

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a card - always good to see a different card fold.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.