Friday, June 21, 2019

Believe MM Tag

Howdy Crafters ~ Oh my oh my - I found this Mickey Sleigh Die in my stash - I need to do an overhaul in the crafting room! Goodness -- so many lovely items and so little time you know ~ but happy to be crafting.
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
CUTplorations Stitched Tag Die
Red Textured Patterned Cardstock
Vagabond2 & Cuttlebug
Mickey Mouse Sleigh Die by Cuttlebug
TH 25 Movers and Shapers Die
TH pine Tree Die - Green Cardstock - Brown Distress Ink
Memory Box Small poinsettia die - white cardstock, yellow marker and red marker
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Print N Cut Mickey Mouse - personal usage only

Inspired to create by:
Friday - Cardz TV AG #3
June - CHN Patterned Paper UE
Wednesday Simon Says Travel/Vacation #4 [Travel~ Sled]
Monday Simon Says Transport it #5 Sled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.