Saturday, May 25, 2019

Christmas Deer

Howdy Crafters - I like how this turned out - I used a heart stencil first - then put the deer stencil on top and distressed the deer using the same ink - It was fun to create!

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Rectangle Die
Stitched Moon, Heart Die
Buildings die
Cream, Grey, Dark Blue, Black Cardstock
Sticker Sentiments
Stencils:
SU Heart Stencils
ARTplorations Deer Stencil
Distress Brown Ink

Inspired to create by:

Friday Cardz TV AG #2
May Simon Says Monday - use a Stencil #4
May CHN #439 Weekly Christmas
May ARTplorations - Mixed Media UE with a stencil
STAMPlorations Never Ending Challenge UE

1 comment:

  1. What a fun technique. I have stencils, but forget to use them. You have inspired me to get them out! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.