Sunday, March 24, 2019

Spring JP

Howdy Crafters ~ I think I lost my MOJO - I am not kidding - maybe life is just too full of events lately?  Anywhoo, today I got out the stencils, Distress Inks, Stamps, and Gelatos to created this Double Journal page - which will eventually be added to a future completed journal.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week.

Recipe
Vagabond2 Die Cutting Machine
EH Passport journal Die
STENCILS:
ARTplorations - Clouds
ARTplorations - Bloom Silhouettes
TH - No name on the stencil - the bubbles at the bottom - I used Gelatos then used my finger to blend - wipes the rest of the stencil with Gelatos on the left side of the page
Dylusions Heart Stencil
STAMplorations Strong Women Sentiment Stamp - Misti - Versafine Black Ink

I would like to share with
Happy Spring Fling Give-Away - coming April 1 - 12 - Coming soon - have you entered?? Visit the Spring Fling Page at STAMPlorations Blog


March Mixed Media - must use a stencil UE




 






Anything Goes Never Ending Stamplorations Challenge UE

1 comment:

  1. We all lose our mojo's from time to time, it is just good to get supplies out and play Gail. Your double page looks great! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.