Wednesday, February 20, 2019

~ Feb ~Clear/Rubber Stamps

Howdy Crafters ~   I will be the host and designer for this weeks challenge at Mod Squad.

For this theme I have selected Clear or Rubber Stamps - No Digitals on your project- Post the Brand & the Name of your Stamp in your post to qualify for the prize -visitors to your posting, including me would like to know what brand and the name of the product you are using.

EXAMPLE:  For my tag I used ~ STAMPlorations Framed Coffee and Dog Roses
[Stamplorations is the brand and Framed Coffee and Roses is the name of this stamp]

The Sponsor of this Challenge is Shery Russ from STAMPlorations. I just adore Shery's products -[great stencils, dies, and stamps - be sure to check them out!]

Recipe
Cuttlebug Die Cutting Machine
Patterned paper created by me by splattering paint
I glued the patterned paper to White Cardstock before cutting the tag
Misti - Versafine Black Ink
CUTPlorations - Coffee can fix anything die - I trimmed off the word Coffee
Pink and Yellow Ribbon
Bow-It-All for the Pink Triple Bows
Pink Marker for coloring the coffee cups band

Come over and join in on the fun - CLICK HERE for Mod Squad CHALLENGE

Sharing with
The Never Ending Challenge - STAMPlorations UE with their product as front and center 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.