Friday, December 14, 2018

Nature's Record Junk Journal

Howdy Crafters ~ I complete a Nature's Record Junk Journal as a Design Team member of  "A Bunk of Junk" overseen by ~ Ellie Wilder. For this journal, I cut the cover, binding, and pages using a a New Sizzix Die I purchased this year called: Passport Journal Die by Eileen Hull which works in my Cuttlebug machine.

I have 20 pages of photos in this posting.  I did not take photos of all of the pages - as there are 3 Signature Pages and each have 6 full pages. With each signature page there are a total of 24 pages per signature for journaling.  All the inside pages are Parchment paper which I made using food cooling and drying them in my gas oven.

The Nature Record Journal can be purchased at Ellie Wilders Etsy Store - CLICK HERE to visit her store and see all the Digital Junk Journals and journal items she has for sale. Ellie also makes Junk Journals by request - information is in her store.  Have a blessed week! ~ Gail ~

 Kraft, Patterned Paper for Cover
Nylon Cording
Metal Button and Key
Sizzix Key and Lock Die - Cuttlebug - black cardstock
Gems
Chipboard Butterfly - Distress Ink - Glitter Gel
Scroll embellishments
3 tier flower I printed -distressed, and assembled - Sequins and Glitter Gel
 Close up of the Metal Key and buttong
 Journal card as pocket - with booklet inserted
 This photo shows the booklet


 25 cent ticket as pocket - slipped in white cardstock for Journaling
 2 Tickets made as pockets - Journal Card inserted
 On Right Journal Card and Fiskars Circle Punch - made as pocket
on LEFT shows the Journal card I placed in the Pocket on the Right
 Journal card as Pocket - Fiskars Circle Punch
Journal Card inserted


 Tree Stamp - Green Ink
 Journal card made as pocket
on the Left shows the Journal card insert
 Fold out Journaling page on the Left - it is shown folded but opens up


 Journal Cards made into pockets
 Pocket - showing the Journal card I inserted
 Rubber Stamp
 Second Fold Out Journal Card
 pocket - shows the Journal card insert
Key Sizzix Die Cut


 Pocket with journal card inserted
 Pocket with Journal card inserted
 Bingo Card made into pocket with booklet inserted

Shows the pages inside the Journal

I would like to share with these challenges:

December CHN Patterned Paper Challenge 
December WAW AG with Sentiment
December Cardz TV AG Challenge #2
 




1 comment:

  1. Like the nature theme of this. Sunflowers are pretty. My sunflowers did not bloom this yr. Will try again next yr.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.