Saturday, December 15, 2018

Christmas Journal

 Howdy Crafters ~ This Journal was created using Eileen Hull's Passport Journal Die for the Spine, Covers - Front and Back and pages inside.

These are very fun journals to assembly - I have 3 signature pages inside with tons of pages in each signature so I am not showing photos of every single page.

There are many Die Cut tags for journaling - I am using CUTplorations Stitched Tag Die -- and embellishments - and pockets... I included my home created Parchment papers as well as cardstock pages too. Thank you for stopping by! Blessings!
Cover - Matboard covered with cardstock - CUTplorations Let It Snow Die - Cuttlebug - Echo Park Tree - Carta Bella Snowman made into a a pocket - Cutplorations tag slid behind the snowman, Bakers Twine for closure
 Spine - I found this yarn in my stash and thought it look fab on this journal
Snowman Charm added
 Sizzix Pocket Die with Insert in the back
I have two inserts - one has my personal stamp on it - Handmade by Gail...
This is the inside of the cover - which I really Like
I have a pocket on the left with the Carta Bella - "It's Always Snowing Somewhere" as a journal card
A SNOW bingo card was slipped in as well
The snowy cabin is by Memory box - a die I ran through my Cuttlebug
SNOW wording tag embellishment glued to the side pocket
On the RIGHT:
Cara Bella Snow Shovel -
Echo Park Winter List embellishment slipped in the
Sentiment Embellishment "It's A wonderful Life" [created as a pocket]
 Some of the pages are parchment papers I made with food coloring
The Cover and some other pages are Solid colors & Patterned Papers from the Stack
on the RIGHT: Echo Park Deer as a pocket
Sentiment as a journal card slipped in behind the deer
 On the LEFT - TH Slotted Die cut with lots of journaling cards inserted
 Parchment paper
Sled made as pocket - Sled word tag, Baby It's Cold outside, and Frost Bing Card
Skates as pocket - CUTplorations tag die for the Coffee Paper
Coffee tag embellishment made as pocket - added a Carta Bella Coffee Cup to the corner
 Nancy Allen gifted me with the Angel tab I made as a Pocket
Jesus is the reason TLC digital stamped on white cardstock and glued on page
 Carta Bella Coffee Cup
on RIGHT: Believe Embellishment made as pocket
Beccy's Place Angel Image on Tag slipped through Believe Sentiment
 Snowflakes Embellishment
Nancy Allen journal card added as flip card
 on Left: Banner made as pocket as well as the ruler
Bingo Cards - noel and Merry slipped in
Miss Kates Deer - Gina K Square stitched die as pocket
cardstock from stash and Washi tape added at top
Tag is Cutplorations stitched tag - Cuttlebug
 Parchment paper on left
Nancy Allen Winter Journal card as pocket
Cutplorations Tag die - ruler embellishments
on Left - TLC Journal Card made as pocket with BRRR Bingo Card inserted
Carta Bella Train made as pocket strip
CUTplorations tag die cut with Cardstock - Cuttlebug

It would be an honor to share with these challenges:
December Beccy's Place AG UE
December CHN Anything Goes Challenge UE
December CHN Patterned Paper Challenge UE
December Cardz TV AG #3 
December SS Wed Christmas #5
December TAGplorations Christmas UE
Several CUTplorations Tag Dies used throughout my journal

December CUTplorations - UE
Cutplorations Let it Snow Die Cut and Cutplorations Stitched Tag Dies

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Winter Christmas journal. The yarn is perfect for this. I used a lime green (green is her fav color) of this type of yarn on a poster for my daughter when she was graduating from 8th grade.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful journal! You've done a wonderful job putting this together Gail, I just love all the tags, embellishments and images you've added. Love the colours too. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge and we hope you can join us again in 2019!

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.