Sunday, November 18, 2018

The Grinch Junk Journal

Howdy Crafters ~ The Grinch Junk Journal was on my Bucket List - now completed. Thank you for stopping by ~  ~ Blessings, Gail~~
 Belly Band - Printed Patterned Music Paper
Button
Micron Green & Pen - Writing by me
 Cover without Bell Band- Button and the Grinch Label
Back of Journal

 Guest Check - Stitched Tag die - Cuttlebug
Glitter Journal Card - Grinch Bulb Corner Pocket - V Thatchers
[most printable are from V Thatchers for Planners]
Red and Green Glitter Journal Card inserted into Grinch Bulb Pocket
Pocket on Right - Green Stitched Tag Die


 V Thatcher Fussy Cut Printable for Pocket
Kraft with Red Strips Cardstock - Stitched Tag Die - Cuttlebug
Paper Sack - V Thatchers Printable - Washi Tape


 V Thatcher Glitter Strip of Journal Cards - Washi Tape
The Grinch Pocket - inserted Journal Cards
Pixel Scrapper December days Word Snippet


Journal Cards and Pocket on Left
Gossamer Envelope
Journal Cards inserted in all the pockets of the Gossamer Envelope


 Washi Tape - Gossamer Envelope
 Gossamer Envelope - V Thatcher Mon - Sun Strip
Washi Tape
 Fussy Cut Tree - Journal Card Inserted
Glitter Washi Strip
Journal card glued to Paper Sack - Washi Tape
 Max Journal Card - Washi Tape
Pocket - Fiskar Punch - Journal Card - Glitter Corner
stitched Tag - Music Patterned Paper
 Parchment Paper I created
Pocket - with green tag
Guest Check - Grinch Pocket [V Thatcher] at top - booklet inserted
Found the Maybe Christmas... on Internet - Made into a pocket
 Journal cards - booklets, tags, inserted in Paper Sack or Pockets - Gossamer Bag

I would like to share my Grinch Journal with:


 
 November Beccy Sixth Annual Month of Holiday Cards [and projects]  G is for Grinch
Have you entered Beccy's challenge?
November Just Keep on Creating Challenge

November ~ Thursday Time Out Challenge UE - the Tree
 Printable for Junk Journal - Facebook TLC Creations

 November Joy Clair Challenge [Christmas theme - tree, color green and red - coffee]


6 comments:

  1. Fun! Like the wonderful Grinch Journal. I want to see the new Grinch movie.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how fantastic Gail! Your Grinch journal is awesome. You've managed to collect lots of very cool elements to put inside. I love the cover. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So much work in these journals. I'm actually a Grinch fan. He's so part of my Christmas tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super idea and so much fun. I love all the images and such a creative project. I am so pleased you shared it with us at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW, Gail, this is so fun! I love your Grinch theme! I'm sure you have someone in mind for this and I know they'll get such a kick out of it! Wonderful images! I love your journals! Your details are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so much fun - I love that every page is so different and filled with such creative ideas! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.