Saturday, November 17, 2018

Owl I want

Recipe
Cuttlebug - Stitched Tag Die
Owl by Beccy
Lawn Fawn Owl Stamp - Misti - Memento Black ink
Snow Hill die Cut
Strip of Patterned Paper

Inspired to create by:


Inspired to create by:
November CHN Patterned Paper Challenge
 November Beccy Sixth Annual Month of Holiday Cards [and projects] O is for Owl
Have you entered Beccy's challenge?
November Just Keep on Creating Challenge

                           November Joy Clair Challenge [Christmas theme - color red]



http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-17-o.html

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I have this owl image out on my desk to make a card for Beccy's Challenge. She has some great freebies, doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment on your tag Gail, that's a cute idea. I like the stitched borders too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the wonderful Owl on this. Daughter & I saw a large bird on Sat when we were going to a craft show at the high school she had graduated from. When leaving we saw the large bird that at first we thought was a Hawk but upon looking at it more it looked more like an Owl.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I used Owl for my "O" too! Great sentiment, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.