Wednesday, November 21, 2018

~November Mod Squad ~

Howdy Crafters ~ I am happy to announce I will be the Host for Mod Squad Challenge for this week.
The Sponsor of this Challenge is Shery Russ from STAMPlorations. I just adore Shery's products - so I was thrilled to Host the November Challenge at Mod Squad this week.

The Challenge for this Week:  Case Shery Russ.  I just love this technique by Shery Russ which is basically,  use a large sentiment stamp in the middle of the card page, then stamp around that sentiment.  Just think of all of the possibilities of stamps one can use around a large sentiment stamp. Love, love this idea!!

This is Shery Russ [owner of STAMPlorations] card creation
I first saw this card at STAMPlorations 5th Anniversary Celebration
Here is my card casing Shery's technique
 Recipe
For the Center Stamp: STAMPLorations  Chance to Change Typographia Motivation

For the stamping around the Chance to Change Stamp I used:
STAMPLorations Art Marks Stamp Set

Inks used: My Misti for Stamping
 Distress Orange & Blue & Versafine Black ink
White Cardstock - size A2 card

I am happy you stopped by. 
Now it is your turn to give this technique a try.
You may upload 3 new creations made for this challenge following the technique.

 Additional Information about our sponsor 
SPONSOR~ Shery Russ
Our stamps and designs tend to be artsy, sketchy — they primarily reflect the kind of stamps I love to work with — stamps I can combine to create a variety of designs. They are also sized primarily for A2 (and smaller) cards and ATCs and have a graphic/mixed media feel. (I’m a mixed media girl who has fallen in love with card-making.) We release new stamps almost every month. In June 2014, we started releasing one 5″ by 7″ stamp set every other month and offering this set to our premium stamp club subscribers.

I would like to share this card with:

November Just Keep on Creating Challenge

November WAW AG #1

Anything Goes Never Ending Challenge with Stamplorations Products

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Gail! Big congrats on hosting the Mod Squad Challenge! Your card is so cool, just love that sentiment! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.