Friday, November 16, 2018

Christmas Nap

Recipe
Pencil for tree with ornament in background free style drawing by me
Beccy Bear Image & Sentiment
Strips of cardstock
Buttons
Stitched Tag Die - Cuttlebug

Thank you for stopping by - love this cute bear

I would like to share with these challenges
 
November Beccy Sixth Annual Month of Holiday Cards [and projects]   N is for Nap [also could be bear, buttons, Christmas]

Have you entered Beccy's challenge?

November Just Keep on Creating AG UE

November CHN Patterned Paper

November CHN Weekly Christmas Challenge

 November WAW AG with sentiment

5 comments:

  1. Saw this adorable tag at Beccy's Place and had to stop by to tell you that your coloring is stellar and I love the sentiment. Will be CASEing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny - I think he's been naughty and now he needs a nap. The look on his face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is DARLING, Gail. THanks so much for sharing it with us, and please know how crazy happy I am to have you play along with us. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for November!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is me every Christmas, sleeping is my favourite passtime. Such a fun tag.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    November 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.