Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Husband

Howdy Crafters ~ My husband has been in the hospital since Friday, October 19th.  So I have not been posting or crafting lately.  We are hoping he is home tomorrow -- if all goes well, he will be released.

Anywhoo - I had this card ready so I am uploading that today. I hope to get back to my routine by this weekend and get some crafting done.  We shall see how everything goes - in the meantime - please say a prayer for my hubby as he goes through another health journey this year. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers on his behalf. Thanks for stopping by ~ blessings, Gail

Recipe
Spooky Image by Beccy's Place - thank you for this lovely image
Stickles yellow glitter gel 
SU Ticket punch
I hope to use this cute card in a future journal

I would like to share with these challenges:
October Beccy's Place 
October SS Monday Halloween - Spooky

6 comments:

  1. Will say prayers for your husband.
    Spook-tacular. Like the glitter.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your hubby Gail, I'll definitely keep you both in my thoughts and send lots of healing vibes his way. I hope it's not too long before he is fully recovered and back on his feet.

    You did a wonderful job with this card, the glittery eyes and mouth are fabulous. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beccy so much - have a fab day and thanks for this fun image as well! Blessings

      Delete
  3. Thank you Melissa - for your prayers - greatly appreciated! Have a fun filled crafting sort of day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute spooky pumpkin!! The glitter in the eyes are a great touch!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you again pretty soon! xx Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  5. This project is really spooky and striking, I love the main image.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.