Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Grateful

Howdy Crafters ~ I brought this  sweet guy into Silhouette and cut him out on my Portrait[ he was a freebie]. Thanks for dropping by.
Recipe
K & Company Harvest Words Embossed Cardstock
[I ordered a ton of this print several years ago - not sure if they still carry it]
Kraft Cardstock
Lawn Fawn Rectangle Stitched dies - 2
Lawn Fawn Banner Stitched Die
CUTPlorations Grateful Stitched Die - Cut on Recollections label for a package of paper
Limited Runs Owl with hat - Scotch Foam Tape
Gina K Flower and leaves dies - cut with Paint Chip
Recollections Glitter Gem

I would like to share with these Challenges:
October 15 Progressive Limited Runs Challenge #20 ~ 1E [using the freebie]
Limited Runs On Going General Challenge [anything created with Limited Runs Images]
October CHN Patterned paper
October WAW AG Bi-Weekly Challenge
 October CUTPLorations Photo inspired challenge UE - Grateful Word die - love it!

October Joy Clair - Photo Inspired UE

 October Just Keep on Creating AG UE



4 comments:

  1. Love it! I love owls! So playful a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a Chick & now see the cutie is an Owl. Like with the Autumn colors.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute and cheery card, I love the main image.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.