Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Junk Journal Gift Bag

Finished Gift Bag
 Howdy Crafters ~

I created this recycled gift bag to house a Junk Journal I am gifting to my friend this week when we meet for breakfast at IHop.
I used a recycled prescription bag from the drug store and turned it inside out. [see last photo]

I used TH Distress Crayons to scribble on the bag  -then  I took a baby wipe to blend the crayons.

I used my heat tool to dry the bag.

I had some left over die cut hearts from a card heart die and glued the hearts on the front of the bag.

A STAMPLorations Sentiment stamp was used - Bigger than you Fears -- on the front of the bag ~ Versafine black ink & the Misti.

I inserted the junk journal inside the bag, Tied it up with twine.

My gift is now wrapped & ready for delivery.

Thanks for dropping by!

I would like to share with:

September heARTful AG with Sentiment #2
September WAW AG with Sentiment

On Right Drug Store recycled Gift bag
 


 


 






July-September STAMPLorations Theme and Sketch - Stamps & anything goes UE

2 comments:

  1. I love a bit of recycling, great idea! Thanks for playing with us at Stamplorations Theme & Sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.