Monday, September 17, 2018

Decoupage Napkin

Howdy Crafters~ I was totally excited to learn how to Decoupage a Napkin using a GLUE Stick.
Click HERE for the You Tube Video By Ellie - and get your Decoupage on! Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Cuttlebug - White Cardstock
Die-Namics Stitched Tag Die
TH Hanger Paper Clip
Pieces of a Leaf Napkin gifted to me by Ellie
Elmer's Extra Strength Glue Stick
Sentiment - I special Ordered this sentiment through Regina at the Cutting Cafe
Misti - Pumpkin Distress Ink

I would like to share with these Challenges

September HeArtful AG + Stamp #1
September WAW AG with Sentiment #5




 


July-September STAMPLorations Theme and Sketch - Stamps & anything goes UE










July - September Summer Tagplorations AG with a tag or tag on it UE


1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully unique creation. I'll have to ck out the video.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.