Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Snowman Tag

Hello Crafters ~  I have a Snowman Tag. Thank you for dropping by and have a fabulous week.
[I made this for the Merry Christmas Design Team but I am no longer on the team - it was a fun ride Janis and Team Mates - I wish them all the best ~ Thank you]

Recipe
Cuttlebug
MFT Die-Namic Tag Die - Patterned Cardstock
EK Success Snowman punch - White Cardstock
Manila Cardstock - Inkadinkado Stamp - Misti - Versafine Black Ink
Blue Glitter Ribbon


I would like to share with:

August CHN Patterned Paper Challenge -straw patterned paper at bottom of tag
 
August #17  Three Amigos A Blast from past - #15 Die~ AG #10 in January 2018 
August The Merry Christmas Challenge #1 August 15- Sept 14
August CHN Weekly Challenge

 
July - September Summer Tagplorations AG with a tag or tag on it  



4 comments:

  1. Nice tag, I like all the blue and the gorgeous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tag. I love the gingham. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tag! Thanks for joining us at the Merry Christmas Challenge! Good Luck!

    Jess - DT
    www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.