Monday, August 13, 2018

Coffee Tag

Howdy Crafters ~ I did an experiment for a tag creation today. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

Several years ago, A friend gifted me with a ton of left over Curtain rubber backed fabric strips.  I decided to experiment and create a fabric tag - everything worked for me!

RECIPE:
* 110 LB Cardstock ~ Cuttlebug Die Cutting Machine
* Curtain rubber backed Fabric strip
* Elmer's Craft Bond Extra Strength Glue - used to glue the Fabric to the cardstock
* A Stitched Die-Namic Metal Tag die was used to cut the tag after I glued the fabric to the cardstock
* I used a hand hole punch on the tag and inserted Yarn 
* For the TLC Coffee Jar of Beans that was printed on Kraft Cardstock and Fussy Cut - I glued to my fabric tag with Scotch Quick Dry Glue [the glue stick would not hold it]
* I followed through by gluing the Straw scrap of patterned paper to the bottom after I cut it with a Die-Namic stitched banner die
* A CUTPlorations Coffee Word Die was cut using DCWV Adhesive Cardstock

Here is my Finished tag
On the left is the Fabric Strips

I would like to share with these Challenges:

August CHN Patterned Paper Challenge -straw patterned paper at bottom of tag
 
August #17  Three Amigos A Blast from past - #15 Die~ AG #10 in January 2018 


July - September Summer Tagplorations AG with a tag or tag on it  
 
  










CUTPlorations - use a die cut and at least one Stamplorations Product - CUTPloration Word die UE 







Also sharing on TLC - Printables for your junk journal FB page


1 comment:

  1. Wow that all combined beautifully! Fabulous tag, and I love the coffee beans in the jar, great image. Thank you for sharing with us again at Crafyhaelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.