Saturday, July 28, 2018

Vintage Journal #2

Front Cover:Petaloo Flower, Tickets
Howdy Crafters ~ I created another Vintage Journal. These are fun to make - a bit time consuming? ~ Yes~ but it is relaxing and enjoyable for me to see what elements I can add to the journal.  Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week.

Recipe
K&Co Cardstock ~ Colored Cardstock
TLC Creations Printable Journal Pages - different sizes
TLC Creations Dictionary Pages
TLC Creations Tab Index Cards
TH Emporium - Paper Dolls - Thrift Shop
Cuttlebug -Various Metal Dies
Stamping- Versafine Black Ink
Scotch White Glue, Score Tape, AT
TH Paper Dolls - TLC Bird Journal Card - Vellum Sentiment Embellishment- Button Brad
TLC Dictionary Page - Ticket- TH Slotted Die- TLC Journal Page on Right
Die-Namics Tag, TLC Post Card, Journal Card-

I created a Pocket - TH Paper Doll on Left TLC Dictionary Page
Inside the Pocket - Sizzix Kraft Ticket - Die-Namics Large Stitched Banner Die
TLC Coffee Stained Journal pages & Tab Card TH Paper Doll- On Right Waterfall Section - All have TLC Tab Index Cards and 2 Sizzix Ticket inserts
Sizzix Circle Die Lace Cardstock under each Waterfall Section Here is a link to Gloria R to learn how to do a waterfall click HERE
TLC Bird Dictionary Page &Ledger Page
TLC Ledger Page - I created the Pocket - TH Paper Doll - on Left TLC Dictionary Page- Daisy Stamp - Versafine Black Ink
Inside Pocket 3 TLC Dictionary Pages - in right pocket Die-Namics Stitched Tag
Back of Journal - Sizzix Pocket and Tag Insert Die
Two inserts - one stamped with my personal Stamp

It would be an honor to share with these Challenges:

November 2018 Just Keep on Creating
July CHN Patterned Paper
July DLART Linky Party 1 per day
July Cardz TV AG #3
July QKR Stampede AG #3
July - September Summer Tagplorations AG with a tag or tag on it- tags throughout
 
Also sharing on Paulette Slaters Printables for your Junk Journal Facebook Page

7 comments:

  1. How wonderful is this, so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts PP Challenge, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a work of art! I have appreciated the journal pages at TLC Creations for some time but have never used them to make a journal. Yours is beautiful. (And thanks for entering your work into the QKR challenge. It's always nice to see you here!) DT Kathy A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers, Gail, you have been adding lots of extra details and features to your already-amazing journals! I love the gorgeous vintage images you used! The waterfall section is particularly impressive! Loving your creativity, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH gorgeous vintage images, but I don't know what TLC is. Would love to get some of these! I love the vintage style of this awesome journal. It's so great to have you share with us at Mini Album Makers. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail, thanks so much for the response you left on my blog. I did try the links in the recipe you listed, but didn't see the link at the bottom. The info is greatly appreciated and I've put in a request to join the FB group! You're a doll and TFS! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I may have already commented on this but I’ll say again that this is beautiful. I can really feel the vintage vibe. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great journal and well worth all the time it must have taken to create it! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.