Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Gift Bag

Howdy Crafters - I need a quick Gift Bag - I saw several pre-cut and/or assembled items on my craft table so I added them to create this quick bag I am good with this look~ It worked for me! Thanks for dropping by!

Recipe
White sack
Paper hole Punch
American Crafts Bakers Twine
Cuttlebug
TH Gear Die Cuts
MFT Bow Die - Pearl - Textured Cardstock
3D Glitter Butterfly Sticker from Dollar store [I need to pick up more of these!]
Memory Box New Bike - Pink Cardstock
Key Cardstock - Corner Rounder

I would like to share with:

  July CHN Patterned Paper

 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful way to gift an item. This morn I rode my Adult Trike (Bike with 3 wheels & basket at back) around the park.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gift bag, great patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.