Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Every Day...

Recipe
Case~ing Shery Russ from STAMPlorations with the stamping technique - see her card below

Recipe
White cardstock
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die
Cuttlebug
Misti
Distress Inks, Gina K Black Ink
Misti
STAMPLorations Tpyografia Motivate Chance to Change Stamp - Gina K Black Ink
ATG

Inspired to create by:
June Stamplorations 5th Birthday Celebration- Stamplorations Case the Stamping Girl -Shery Russ
Thank you Shery for slipping this lovely card with a message in with my last order!  - I am so blessed! 

This challenge is wrapping up and I have one more card to post after this posting- in which I will be case~ing Shery again with this fabulous technique.

There are so many more I would love to case but time is running out. Thanks to the DT for all of their work and inspirations ~ Happy 5th Birthday! Yeah!~

2 comments:

  1. Great CASE. Love the colors you used. Thanks for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Bee likes the Bee stamped.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.